Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Randominity

A few more random things about me...

1. I used to have my left eyebrow pierced. Nature and my nephew took care of that one.

2. Selective Service once came after me because I didn't register. No, I have not had gender re-assignment surgery.

3. My left heel had a run-in with the spokes of a bicycle when I was two. Doctors grafted skin from the top of my foot to my heel.

4. Snoopy is my idol.

5. My blood type is B positive.(Isn't that a no-brainer?LOL)

6. I secretly love to read People magazine.

7. Five women I would love to have to dinner include: Doris Chase, Frida Kahlo, Edith Piaf, Jennifer Saunders and Alice B. Toklas.

8. My one full sibling died at the age of four months.

9. My totem animals are fox and otter.

10. I came thisclose to being named Mando or Vio. If you don't get it, think about my maiden name. Then think about my half brother's poor daughter, who is named Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment